Compare Cancer Research UK vs British Heart Foundation BETASee how working at Cancer Research UK vs. British Heart Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cancer Research UK vs. British Heart Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cancer Research UK scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- British Heart Foundation scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Cancer Research UK.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at British Heart Foundation.
- Cancer Research UK had 1 more reviews than British Heart Foundation that mentioned "Charity" as a Con.
I worked at Cancer Research UK full-time for less than a year
Amazing place to work and learn. The best core facilities Some great talks too
There are very little cons. Graduate students tend to work long hours, but this is the same everywhere
I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year
- People: passionate about the cause, creative, talented people, very nice and kind. People have a curious and open mind, and keen to try new things (ways of working, methods, business models etc) -... Brand: it’s a beautiful, very loved and respected brand - Opportunities: there’s plenty of opportunities for internal mobility
Nothing I can think of