Compare Cancer Research UK vs The Global Fund BETASee how working at Cancer Research UK vs. The Global Fund compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cancer Research UK vs. The Global Fund. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cancer Research UK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Global Fund scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Cancer Research UK had 21 more reviews than The Global Fund that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at Cancer Research UK.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at The Global Fund.
I worked at The Global Fund
Really interesting work which makes a difference, working with other passionate people at the heart of global health
bureacracy of the institution holds it back, a legacy from being part of the UN system
Advice to Management
Need a stronger, more empowered HR dept.