Compare Capgemini vs Accenture BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Accenture compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Accenture. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Accenture had 1,898 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work culture" as a Pro.
- Accenture had 1,745 more reviews than Capgemini that mentioned "Good work environment" as a Pro.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at Capgemini.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Accenture.
I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year
Being part of 2019 Future Leaders Programme has been an amazing journey for myself. I have built up my confidence and learnt how to manage the barriers that were preventing me from being the best... version of myself. Who would have thought that replacing 'but' by 'yes and' would unleash an unlimited amount of creativity in every leaders' mind? This 8-month journey has also allowed me to gained a strong and long-term network of peers that I can now reach for support, for further active inclusion activities as well as for creating new opportunities within Capgemini.
You must be in charge of your career to grow at Capgemini. Nothing will happen without your own efforts.
I have been working at Accenture full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic culture, amazing flexibility, good rewards, varied work/projects, lots of extra-curricular activities/groups
Salaries competitive but not market-leading, work/life balance can be questionable at times