Compare Capgemini vs Capgemini Invent BETASee how working at Capgemini vs. Capgemini Invent compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capgemini vs. Capgemini Invent. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capgemini scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Capgemini Invent scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Capgemini.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Capgemini Invent.
- Capgemini had 538 more reviews than Capgemini Invent that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at Capgemini part-time for more than 8 years
I have worked for Capgemini for almost 10 years now and have been lucky enough to have moved around the business in some great roles. The main plus point about Capgemini is that if you want to... develop then there are lots of opportunities to be able to do this. There has recently been a huge investment with a brand new training platform which is intuitive, makes learning easy and sociable - exactly what we need in the world right now. I personally have found that Capgemini have adapted so well to the new world that we are now living in and the organisation has been so flexible with me. Working part time during lockdown with 2 children has been very challenging but I cannot fault the support I have received during this time. The opportunities are endless and its all about networking and owning your own career. What you put into your role here you certainly get out and if you want to progress your career, learn and develop it’s a great place to be.
There are lots of systems that are used which can mean you have to log into several applications. Having said that there is work going on to change some of this and you get used to it very quickly.
Advice to Management
Continue to help your employees learn and develop and you will continue to get the best out of them.
I have been working at Capgemini Invent full-time for more than a year
- diversity of people’s backgrounds and culture - substantial growth and ambition - collaborative - global community - varied and fascinating work
- long hours and some growing pains