Compare Capita vs Newton Europe BETASee how working at Capita vs. Newton Europe compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capita vs. Newton Europe. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capita scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Newton Europe scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capita.
- "Personal development" was the most mentioned Pro at Newton Europe.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Capita.
- "Away from home" was the most mentioned Con at Newton Europe.
I have been working at Capita full-time
Purpose led organisation with strong exceutive leadership
Change fatigue in the organisation as a result of ongoing transformation
I have been working at Newton Europe full-time for more than 5 years
Excellent personal development Fast rate of progression Collaborative business model - not base don individual competition/ sales targets Meaningful and real tangible work - not report writing
Need to be open and receptive to feedback - even down to colleagues being encouraged to share thoughts after every meeting/ encounter , rather than a fixed annual appraisal - can be alien compared,... particularly if under confident Still a young company - both in staff age and how established it is - so get all the benefits and cons of that. Pre-covid expectation is full time away during week (pretty hard to improve the operations of dockyard or surgical theatre if you're never actually there), and has impact on personal life. This has changed during covid, and business open to how to get best balance in future.