Compare Capital Numbers vs SBR Technologies BETASee how working at Capital Numbers vs. SBR Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital Numbers vs. SBR Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital Numbers scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- SBR Technologies scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Salary on time" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital Numbers.
- "Sbr technologies" was the most mentioned Pro at SBR Technologies.
- "Till now" was the most mentioned Con at Capital Numbers.
- "Yet to analyze" was the most mentioned Con at SBR Technologies.
I have been working at Capital Numbers full-time
1. My Project manager, Tech lead and my team mates are very helpful. They are very friendly. 2. Capital Numbers never compromise the quality of works. We get sufficient time to complete the tasks... as per the requirements. 3. Here we can discuss our technical problems / issues within our team members to find out a solution. 4. HR team members are also very friendly. They response very promptly.
Still now no cons from my side. :)
I worked at SBR Technologies
I worked at SBR Technologies full-time (More than 3 years) It is the right place to grow a career as a woman. The most interesting part of working here is freedom, flexible timing and fun at work.... You can get good recognition of your work if you really stand out of the crowd.
Not much flexibility in work from home.