Compare Capital One vs Aldermore Bank BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Aldermore Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Aldermore Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Aldermore" was the most mentioned Pro at Aldermore Bank.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Aldermore Bank.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Development Culture - you’re encouraged to really own your own development and the opportunities you see and go after. Commitment to work/life balance. Investor in People - they hire brilliant... people and recognise individual talent. It’s an amazing place to work - even on zoom.
Can’t think of any cons! They expect a lot but give back in what their employees give.
I have been working at Aldermore Bank full-time for less than a year
People - Without doubt the friendliest place I've ever worked.
A youthful bank, some growing pains to overcome.
Advice to Management
Keep valuing people & helping them realise their dreams.