Compare Capital One vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Bank of America had 1,789 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Bank of America had 389 more reviews than Capital One that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Development Culture - you’re encouraged to really own your own development and the opportunities you see and go after. Commitment to work/life balance. Investor in People - they hire brilliant... people and recognise individual talent. It’s an amazing place to work - even on zoom.
Can’t think of any cons! They expect a lot but give back in what their employees give.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 10 years
Incredible support to the employees during the pandemic. It has a really strong social responsibility programme.
Working hours can be long which doesn't help your work-life balance but it tends to be a standard in large banks