Compare Capital One vs Essentra BETASee how working at Capital One vs. Essentra compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. Essentra. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at Essentra.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Essentra.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
- Super smart employees - Good comp - Promote from within, opportunity to progress to leadership looks like a possibility
- Focus on internal performance over new opportunity - Requirements for progression are unclear
I worked at Essentra full-time for more than 5 years
Over the past few years the company has grown from strength to strength, they where in a bad place from previous poor management but have grown, have stability and a focus. Better systems and people... are working together not just within a team but inter department team working. Good communication although there is still room for improvement. Health and safety is at the front of every thing, the company don’t just talk the talk with this but they walk the walk as well.
Some employees are still bitter about pre ious management and are living in the past, making them a thorn in the side of everyone who wishes to grown, change and succeed in the future market place
Advice to Management
Communication and honesty