Compare Capital One vs U.S. Bank BETASee how working at Capital One vs. U.S. Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. U.S. Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Capital One had 823 more reviews than U.S. Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Capital One had 63 more reviews than U.S. Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
- Super smart employees - Good comp - Promote from within, opportunity to progress to leadership looks like a possibility
- Focus on internal performance over new opportunity - Requirements for progression are unclear
I have been working at U.S. Bank full-time
Company culture, focus on customer experience, ethics.
Some of the backend operations in place made it difficult and frustrating at times with processing loans for customers. The varying departments and hands that were required to touch a file made for a... very long arduous process at times. Software frustrating to use. Raises are not given out.