Compare Capital One vs University of Nottingham BETASee how working at Capital One vs. University of Nottingham compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. University of Nottingham. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
I have been working at Capital One full-time
Development Culture - you’re encouraged to really own your own development and the opportunities you see and go after. Commitment to work/life balance. Investor in People - they hire brilliant... people and recognise individual talent. It’s an amazing place to work - even on zoom.
Can’t think of any cons! They expect a lot but give back in what their employees give.