Compare Capital One vs University of Nottingham BETASee how working at Capital One vs. University of Nottingham compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Capital One vs. University of Nottingham. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Capital One scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Nottingham scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Capital One.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Nottingham.
- "Performance management" was the most mentioned Con at Capital One.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Nottingham.
I have been working at University of Nottingham part-time for more than 3 years
Amazing team who are all super lovely and friendly, good pay £9.50 an hour for student staff, room for progression
Not enough hours, I had 4 hours a week and would've liked to have had more.