Compare Care UK vs nThrive BETASee how working at Care UK vs. nThrive compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Care UK vs. nThrive. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Care UK scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Care UK.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at nThrive.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Care UK.
- "Health benefits" was the most mentioned Con at nThrive.
I have been working at Care UK part-time for less than a year
Working as a team to provide excellent care with a good rate of pay
None that I've found so far
Advice to Management
Ask new employee their clothes size, so their new uniform can be ordered and given to them on their first day.