Compare Carluccio's vs Bill's Restaurants BETASee how working at Carluccio's vs. Bill's Restaurants compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Carluccio's vs. Bill's Restaurants. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Carluccio's scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Bill's Restaurants scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good tips" was the most mentioned Pro at Carluccio's.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Bill's Restaurants.
- Bill's Restaurants had 3 more reviews than Carluccio's that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Bill's Restaurants part-time for less than a year
Managers respect working hours around education Training provided Regular standards checkup Competitions that can earn additional salaries, prizes, and staff social events
Can get busy Can feel understaffed during busy periods but that's normal Small bar meaning tight to work around one another.
Advice to Management
Provide more workspace and increase stock for common items since it is not rare to run out.