Compare Carnegie Mellon University vs Software Engineering Institute BETASee how working at Carnegie Mellon University vs. Software Engineering Institute compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Carnegie Mellon University vs. Software Engineering Institute. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Carnegie Mellon University scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pittsburgh" was the most mentioned Pro at Carnegie Mellon University.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Software Engineering Institute.
- "Pittsburgh" was the most mentioned Con at Carnegie Mellon University.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Software Engineering Institute.
I have been working at Carnegie Mellon University full-time
Good pay keeps me stable
Work rate can be tiring
I have been working at Software Engineering Institute full-time for more than 3 years
High visibility Flexible hour for work and job
Workspace is small Workload can be heavy