Compare Cartier vs Richemont BETASee how working at Cartier vs. Richemont compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cartier vs. Richemont. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cartier scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Richemont scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Jewelry" was the most mentioned Pro at Cartier.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Richemont.
- "French" was the most mentioned Con at Cartier.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Richemont.
I have been working at Richemont full-time for more than a year
Working for a group means that you can move across different brands and evolve your portfolio of experiences. There are opportunities to travel and be involved in extra projects for your own... development.
Not that I have experienced so far.