Compare Centric Consulting vs AIM Consulting Group, LLC BETASee how working at Centric Consulting vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Centric Consulting vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Centric Consulting scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AIM Consulting Group, LLC scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Centric Consulting.
- "Aim consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- "Business units" was the most mentioned Con at Centric Consulting.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
I worked at Centric Consulting full-time for more than a year
The best coworkers you will ever meet. Nobody cares like Centric does. Everyone from the CEO to the newest hire genuinely care about creating a positive work environment and going above and beyond... for clients. The doors are always open to senior management and they take the time to listen to everyone's input and feedback.
Need to get better at supporting virtual teams and digital collaboration. It's easy to feel silo-ed when on a virtual project or when working on smaller teams at the client locations. The company... is growing and has some teething issues during this transition but I definitely see them addressing these issues head on.
Advice to Management
Create more defined career paths and incentives for younger employees and recent college grads to help them see how they can grow into a leadership role at the company.
I have been working at AIM Consulting Group, LLC full-time for more than 8 years
Strong 'promote from within' culture that encourages creativity, innovation, and continuous improvement; the 'winning spirit' is evident, caring but practical leaders, focus on delivery excellence... for our clients; fun, positive, high performance teams; lucrative industry for those that find success
Highly competitive, fast paced industry that can feel demanding for those viewing their role as a 'job', highly structured sales and recruitment framework that works for some and not others; growing... pains at times as the company evolves from 'small business' to squarely mid sized company; pay is strong but benefits are, at times, the tradeoff.
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the potential for the organization; there can never be enough broad communication; look for opportunities to 'give back' to local communities; keep it fun and interesting!