Compare Ceridian vs Paylocity BETASee how working at Ceridian vs. Paylocity compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ceridian vs. Paylocity. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Paylocity scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Ceridian had 41 more reviews than Paylocity that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Ceridian and Paylocity both have 81 total submitted reviews for "Work from home".
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ceridian.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Paylocity.
I have been working at Paylocity full-time
The company is amazing. So professional and caring. All the managers and teams members are very nice and willing to help. I have no complaints about the benefits, support system and innovation
Guys, this is very stressful. We have so many calls a day and so many emails. On top of this, we have to do online training and work on projects. You have to log everything you do on your app and if... you get stock on a case, then you cannot finish it as the next call is already there. I am hoping it will get better once I get to know more about how the system works and payroll specifics. So yeah, so far it is good but I am crying in between calls
Advice to Management
Expand Project Time. PLEASEEEE