Compare Charles River Development vs BAE Systems Applied Intelligence BETASee how working at Charles River Development vs. BAE Systems Applied Intelligence compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charles River Development vs. BAE Systems Applied Intelligence. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Charles River Development scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- BAE Systems Applied Intelligence had 65 more reviews than Charles River Development that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at Charles River Development.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence.
I have been working at BAE Systems Applied Intelligence full-time for more than 5 years
The care for employees during these difficult times (COVID19) proves just how much the company values us and supports our personal circumstances. Agile, flexible working with a real understanding... of the importance of life outside work. Genuine commitment to our customers to continue to support them in their mission-critical operations. If you want to make a difference there are so many interesting career opportunities available
No organisation is perfect, but BAE Systems is filled with integrity, kindness and is hands down the best company I have ever worked with.
Advice to Management
Thank you so much for the incredible support, frequent communications and care for those in the organisation, our customers and suppliers at this really challenging time.