Compare Charles Tyrwhitt vs Suitsupply BETASee how working at Charles Tyrwhitt vs. Suitsupply compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Charles Tyrwhitt vs. Suitsupply. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Charles Tyrwhitt scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Suitsupply scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Charles Tyrwhitt.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Suitsupply.
- "No training" was the most mentioned Con at Charles Tyrwhitt.
- "Dutch" was the most mentioned Con at Suitsupply.
I worked at Charles Tyrwhitt full-time for less than a year
Great environment to work in, friendly and helpful colleagues. Fantastic training and ongoing feedback and support.
Due to covid my time was cut short. No cons to mention.
Advice to Management
Keeping doing a fab job!
I worked at Suitsupply part-time for more than a year
- Great team to work for, feel like working in a big family - Many great benefits, including suitschool training in Netherlands so that all sales assistants have a minimum basic understanding of... training in sales and in their products
- Maybe quite demanding work hours if needed to work overtime - Customers can be rude