Compare Chemtura vs Birmingham City University BETASee how working at Chemtura vs. Birmingham City University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chemtura vs. Birmingham City University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chemtura scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Birmingham City University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Chemtura.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at Birmingham City University.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Chemtura.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Birmingham City University.
I have been working at Chemtura
Plenty of good people work there, your opinions are valued. Prospects are a little unclear
Poor order book. Aging plant, little investment. Getting taken over by a German chemical company. A little worrying going forward
I have been working at Birmingham City University full-time for more than 10 years
Thats is good facinating and outstanding
That is good and enCouraging
Advice to Management
Please focus on practice of students presentations assignmenta before their final one