Compare Chevron Phillips Chemical vs Chevron BETASee how working at Chevron Phillips Chemical vs. Chevron compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chevron Phillips Chemical vs. Chevron. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chevron Phillips Chemical scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Chevron scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "9 80" was the most mentioned Pro at Chevron Phillips Chemical.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Chevron.
- Chevron had 47 more reviews than Chevron Phillips Chemical that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Chevron Phillips Chemical full-time for more than 5 years
Everyone I worked with was always willing to help. Open door policy.
Those who do minimal/terrible work are rarely reprimanded and continue to get pushed around from one department to the next because no one wants to deal with them but won't let them go. It's hard to... get fired which can maybe sound like a good thing, but when working with someone like that who clearly needs to be let go, it gets very frustrating.
I have been working at Chevron full-time for more than 3 years
Forward thinking company which adapts to the digital world.
Be ready to move where the project is
Advice to Management