Compare Chevron vs Cloud Sherpas BETASee how working at Chevron vs. Cloud Sherpas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chevron vs. Cloud Sherpas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chevron scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Cloud Sherpas scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Chevron had 195 more reviews than Cloud Sherpas that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Oil prices" was the most mentioned Con at Chevron.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Cloud Sherpas.
I worked at Cloud Sherpas
The talent of the people that I worked with was very high, and this was an important fact for my high esteem of this company. In general the management and engagement team were laid back and genuine.... It was a quirky and interesting place to work.
As a small company it was great to work for, but now that they have been bought out by Accenture one would expect that they will lose their culture and their specialty.
Advice to Management
Try and get Accenture to absorb a little of your culture as it slowly digests you, and try to retain your status as Salesforce specialists, the big consultancies have plenty of "jack of all trades"... type consultants and don't need more.