Compare Chevron vs Gardline Limited BETASee how working at Chevron vs. Gardline Limited compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Chevron vs. Gardline Limited. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Chevron scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Chevron.
- "Stepping stone" was the most mentioned Pro at Gardline Limited.
- "Oil prices" was the most mentioned Con at Chevron.
- "Pay rises" was the most mentioned Con at Gardline Limited.
I have been working at Chevron full-time
- Consistently well managed - Digitalising at a rapid rate - HR management processes improving (e.g. transitioning to a feedback rich culture) - Take diversity and inclusion seriously - Strong... overall package of remuneration, with benefits including 9 day fortnight
- Limited opportunities for progression in UK - Less opportunities for international work assignments - Progression on slow trajectory due to low employee attrition and flat organisation structure
I have been working at Gardline Limited full-time for more than 3 years
Support from management (particularly line managers). Progression. Annual appraisals. Sports and Social club, encouraging colleagues to interact. Galley (on site canteen). Friendly staff and... colleagues. Communication from board of management about our finances and they even have been showing their gratitude for our hard work. Private healthcare through BUPA
No pay rise reviews. Cannot offer rotations due to the nature of their business i.e. short jobs.
Advice to Management
Listen to your employees, they should be the heart of the business.