Compare Children's Hospital of Philadelphia vs Thomas Jefferson University Hospital BETASee how working at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia vs. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia vs. Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia had 35 more reviews than Thomas Jefferson University Hospital that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia had 16 more reviews than Thomas Jefferson University Hospital that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital both have 9 total submitted reviews for "No room".
I worked at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia full-time for more than 3 years
Awesome people, amazing benefits. Roberts building is nice to see, big kitchens. Love how much collaboration there was between research teams.
Commuting to Roberts was not easy, especially coming from 30th street. Open concept transition was not very easy but got used to it.
Advice to Management
Restore buses or talk to Septa about a route from 30th to Roberts
I worked at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Good work, I think it was that
Bad work but good food