Compare Cirrus Logic vs Microchip Technology BETASee how working at Cirrus Logic vs. Microchip Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cirrus Logic vs. Microchip Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cirrus Logic scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Microchip Technology scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Microchip Technology had 42 more reviews than Cirrus Logic that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Austin" was the most mentioned Con at Cirrus Logic.
- "Industry standard" was the most mentioned Con at Microchip Technology.
I have been working at Cirrus Logic full-time for more than 3 years
Cirrus has a relaxed work environment and does a great job of hiring hard-working people who help each other succeed. The company offers fabulous health benefits and a decent 401(k) plan. There are... tons of other perks such as employee events, free snacks, a shuttle service, and an onsite clinic. The CEO is a very straight-forward and approachable.
Remote work is generally discouraged, some internal politics/bickering.
Advice to Management
Let us work from home once a week. Traffic gets worse each year and we could be more productive and less stressed out if we could use the time we commute to get work done.
I worked at Microchip Technology for less than a year
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. Given the opportunity to gain work experience.
No comments on the cons only pros.