Compare Cisco Systems vs Amazon BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Amazon.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for less than a year
Work 4 days, 3 days off Good Pay Friendly staff members Health & Safety is a high priority Work is not difficult
Work can be a bit physically demanding, due to standing and walking for long periods Breaks are a bit too short