Compare Cisco Systems vs Arm BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Arm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Arm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Arm scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Arm.
- Cisco Systems had 548 more reviews than Arm that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Cisco Systems for more than a year
I learnt so much since the team is so supportive and using modern technology. The community is amazing, always organising fun events and bringing you together.
It is transitioning more to working online-office hybrid so if you want to go in every day the office may be a bit too empty for you. This may change further from the pandemic.