Compare Cisco Systems vs Arm BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Arm compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Arm. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Arm scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Arm.
- Cisco Systems had 540 more reviews than Arm that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than a year
People always willing to help. Lots of experts and the company is very flexible about the work hours and allows a lot of work from home (they did that before coronavirus)
As it's a big company, climbing the ranks might not be the easiest thing to achieve and you mind find yourself stuck with a slow progression system if you are not one particularly bright individual... when it comes to dealing with a big companies birocracy.
I have been working at Arm full-time for more than 3 years
Fantastic Package, awesome people, love it!
Can't really think of any specifically.