Compare Cisco Systems vs Japan Tobacco International BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Japan Tobacco International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Japan Tobacco International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Japan Tobacco International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Japan Tobacco International.
I worked at Japan Tobacco International full-time
Challenging industry and very challenging marketplace. JTI is undoubtedly a market leader in the tobacco industry with fantastic and very talented people working for the Company.
Complicated and multiple approval process makes even small problems difficult to resolve.
Advice to Management
Don't be afraid to make decisions and take full ownership of assigned jobs. Also don't be afraid to trust people who work for you and let them manage their jobs independently.