Compare Cisco Systems vs Microsoft BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Microsoft compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Microsoft. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Microsoft scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Microsoft.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Review system" was the most mentioned Con at Microsoft.
I worked at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 8 years
The can do attitude of the people, ability to get opportunities to grow and develop, support if you are ill or need to time out to care for your family and team ethos
Overlapping offers can give customers choice but also leads to a level of complexity
Advice to Management
Reduce and simplify offerings