Compare Cisco Systems vs Softcat BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Softcat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Softcat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Softcat scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softcat.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Softcat.
I worked at Cisco Systems for less than a year
Very friendly colleagues, a lot of room to pursue your own interests and the company itself takes good care of its employees, especially the interns.
London office is by Heathrow so quite far outside London
I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than 10 years
I've worked at Softcat for over 10 years and have loved every minute of it. Management are engaged and keen to improve wherever they can and open to constructive criticism. Lots of opportunities to... progress within management as well, and incredible earning potential in Sales.
Sales is always a tough job and a lot is asked of you, however this is made clear from the start.