Compare Citi vs REED BETASee how working at Citi vs. REED compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Citi vs. REED. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Citi scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- REED scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at REED.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Citi.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at REED.
I have been working at REED full-time for more than 10 years
The training, long term investment in your career, the opportunities, support and working for an ethical and caring company. I have been able to be involved in various activities that support my... local community that REED actively encourage me to be involved. I feel like I am a constant journey of development and improvement, as I grow with the company.
We have great digital technology now, so we just to ensure we utilise the technologies as early as we can to ensure we are ahead of the game
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the journey right from the start and all the innovations we can implement that help everyone from candidate, client and comember