Compare Civica vs Hermes BETASee how working at Civica vs. Hermes compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Civica vs. Hermes. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Civica scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Civica.
- "Couriers" was the most mentioned Pro at Hermes.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Civica.
- "Parcels" was the most mentioned Con at Hermes.
I have been working at Civica full-time for more than 10 years
An excellent place to build a sales career, with a business that is passionate about developing its people. The no.1 selling point for me? Civica is a meritocracy.... how hard you work, how bright... you are and how well you deliver are what will determine your success. I joined as a junior sales person and worked my way up to run significant businesses much earlier in my career than I would have had the opportunity to do elsewhere. Is it easy? No. You need to work hard and be resilient to tackle challenges, you need to bring an open mind to learn and develop. Our culture is suited to people who want to make a difference to our community. The reach of our technology means we can positively impact on millions of citizens every day, I'm proud of some of the awesome projects I've delivered and the people who have benefited. I am lucky to have worked for some great leaders who took the time to share their knowledge and stretched me to take on bigger challenges.
None, when I raise a concern it is taken seriously and addressed.
Advice to Management
Continue to develop and inspire your people. They will deliver the results for the business and for its customers.