Compare Civil Service United Kingdom vs Wiltshire Council BETASee how working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Wiltshire Council compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Civil Service United Kingdom vs. Wiltshire Council. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Wiltshire Council scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Civil Service United Kingdom had 97 more reviews than Wiltshire Council that mentioned "Flexible working" as a Pro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Civil Service United Kingdom.
- "Wiltshire council" was the most mentioned Con at Wiltshire Council.
I have been working at Civil Service United Kingdom
A lot of support from colleagues, especially as I interned during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Everything handled remotely, was unable to meet other interns
I have been working at Wiltshire Council full-time for less than a year
Friendly staff Flexi working - being able to work from home lets me take my dogs for a walk on my break Being able to carry out my apprenticeship through Wiltshire Council gives me skills,... knowledge and experience
Working from home due to Covid-19 restrictions means less team interaction