Compare Cloudreach vs Intercity Technology BETASee how working at Cloudreach vs. Intercity Technology compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cloudreach vs. Intercity Technology. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cloudreach scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Intercity Technology scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Cloudreach.
- "Intercity" was the most mentioned Pro at Intercity Technology.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudreach.
- "Intercity" was the most mentioned Con at Intercity Technology.
I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year
Cloudreach has a number of serious positives: * Great Engineers to learn from in all Cloud areas. * A huge focus on training, certification and Personal Development (Paid Pdev time) * Great... working environments (offices, food, drink etc) * Management who listen and adapt * Great opportunity to grow professionally * A diverse and interesting client base in a wide range of business areas. * An uncanny ability to hire great people who quickly become great friends. * Uncapped Holidays
* Newer higher spec laptops would be great.
Advice to Management
Keep on this new track of open honest dialogue. Keep pushing people to succeed and better themselves.
I have been working at Intercity Technology full-time for less than a year
A brilliant company to work for. Brilliant atmosphere, Very collaborative and team-centric. Everyone's is very supportive and encouraging towards your personal progression. It really is the lovely... people at Intercity that make it what it is.
Nothing i can fault them on its been a great six months so far!
Advice to Management
Simply keep up the good work, Its been great.