Compare Cloudreach vs Paul Mason Consulting BETASee how working at Cloudreach vs. Paul Mason Consulting compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cloudreach vs. Paul Mason Consulting. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cloudreach scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Paul Mason Consulting scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Cloudreach had 16 more reviews than Paul Mason Consulting that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudreach.
- "Pmc" was the most mentioned Con at Paul Mason Consulting.
I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for more than a year
Cloudreach has a number of serious positives: * Great Engineers to learn from in all Cloud areas. * A huge focus on training, certification and Personal Development (Paid Pdev time) * Great... working environments (offices, food, drink etc) * Management who listen and adapt * Great opportunity to grow professionally * A diverse and interesting client base in a wide range of business areas. * An uncanny ability to hire great people who quickly become great friends. * Uncapped Holidays
* Newer higher spec laptops would be great.
Advice to Management
Keep on this new track of open honest dialogue. Keep pushing people to succeed and better themselves.