Compare Clyde & Co vs TLT BETASee how working at Clyde & Co vs. TLT compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Clyde & Co vs. TLT. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clyde & Co scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- TLT scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Clyde & Co had 9 more reviews than TLT that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Clyde & Co.
- "Support staff" was the most mentioned Con at TLT.
I worked at Clyde & Co full-time for more than 10 years
Great people, great work ethics, really enjoyed working here, good career development when I was there with the chance to move around and do different things if you stuck at one thing for a while.
Business grew substantially and work load/staff increases never happened to balance this out and then the company became too impersonal and lost its "Family" feel where the volume of... people/relationships just grew to a point where it was was someone new daily.
I have been working at TLT full-time for more than 3 years
I genuinely did not come across many if any, unpleasant people. Most people were extremely personable, great at their jobs and easy to approach with a question. I recommend working here... wholeheartedly.
I can think of very few. Maybe just that it would be good to have a canteen.
Advice to Management