Compare Community Health Network (Indiana) vs Eskenazi Health BETASee how working at Community Health Network (Indiana) vs. Eskenazi Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Community Health Network (Indiana) vs. Eskenazi Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Community Health Network (Indiana) scored higher in 4 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Eskenazi Health scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Community Health Network (Indiana) and Eskenazi Health both have 12 total submitted reviews for "Good benefits".
- Community Health Network (Indiana) had 3 more reviews than Eskenazi Health that mentioned "Low pay" as a Con.
I worked at Community Health Network (Indiana) full-time for more than 3 years
Unity and collaboration between professional services for best patient outcomes.
Minimal promotion availability for some professions.
Advice to Management
Get to know your staff. Know your staff's best level of work. Discuss any barriers to your staff's best work. Stay actively involved with your staff and their work environments.
I have been working at Eskenazi Health full-time
-Caring and open Senior Leadership Team - Everyone wants to help everyone succeed -Good benefits
-SLT does seem to micromanage some departments and some work when there isn't a need. -Pay structure could be more competitive and/or transparent. -Not a lot of room for growth
Advice to Management
Be more willing to delegate responsibilities, especially as Eskenazi Health continues to grow and compete with surrounding health organizations. Also, don't be afraid to get more aggressive with pay... structures so good employees aren't forced to leave due to financial reasons.