Compare Computer Futures Solutions vs Autoweb Design BETASee how working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Autoweb Design compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Autoweb Design. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Autoweb Design scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Computer Futures Solutions.
- "Base salary" was the most mentioned Con at Computer Futures Solutions.
I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 8 years
- Take on board feedback around how to improve and implement change - "Grown Up" way or working - Supportive of flexible working / dealing with family (before and during Covid19) - Industry... leading L&D and onboarding - Collaborative working environment both globally and regionally - Clear strategy from above and where you contribute - Clearly signposted career progression
- Branding & Social media - Not much presence
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to feedback and implement Continue to be proactive around change Continue to allow individuals to self develop
I have been working at Autoweb Design full-time
Autoweb is a fun place to work with a friendly family feel. The open plan office has a great location in the town and is light and modern with good facilities. The management team care about all the... employees with regular activities organised for team building and socialising as well as gifts and prizes on occasions. The company is actively looking at developing the team members with web development training and promotion opportunities as well as regular appraisals. The covid restrictions have meant that many of us are now working remotely but thanks to good communication I still feel part of the team.
It can be quite a long commute for people living outside of Selby, however working from home has helped.