Compare Computer Futures Solutions vs Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation BETASee how working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Computer Futures Solutions scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Computer Futures Solutions.
- "Projekte" was the most mentioned Pro at Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation.
- "Base salary" was the most mentioned Con at Computer Futures Solutions.
- "Der daimler" was the most mentioned Con at Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation.
I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 8 years
- Take on board feedback around how to improve and implement change - "Grown Up" way or working - Supportive of flexible working / dealing with family (before and during Covid19) - Industry... leading L&D and onboarding - Collaborative working environment both globally and regionally - Clear strategy from above and where you contribute - Clearly signposted career progression
- Branding & Social media - Not much presence
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to feedback and implement Continue to be proactive around change Continue to allow individuals to self develop
I worked at Mercedes-Benz Tech Innovation for less than a year
- work life balance - working with Germany Colleagues - great company culture - Helpful and proactive colleagues and managers - have bonuses
- low salary - Benefits are less suitable for young people/fresh graduate - slow growth - less diversity in Daimler TSS/MBTI department