Compare Computer Futures Solutions vs Scientia Consulting Group BETASee how working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Scientia Consulting Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computer Futures Solutions vs. Scientia Consulting Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Scientia Consulting Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Computer Futures Solutions.
- "Base salary" was the most mentioned Con at Computer Futures Solutions.
I have been working at Computer Futures Solutions full-time for more than 8 years
- Take on board feedback around how to improve and implement change - "Grown Up" way or working - Supportive of flexible working / dealing with family (before and during Covid19) - Industry... leading L&D and onboarding - Collaborative working environment both globally and regionally - Clear strategy from above and where you contribute - Clearly signposted career progression
- Branding & Social media - Not much presence
Advice to Management
Continue to listen to feedback and implement Continue to be proactive around change Continue to allow individuals to self develop
I have been working at Scientia Consulting Group full-time for more than 3 years
A hybrid of Consulting and Software\IT FinTech Services Company with a friendly atmosphere (if you are working in the HQ and not assigned to clients). Combines the stability of the Banking sector... with the innovation of a start-up with no red-tape. Great projects for major European Banks, Innovative (if not unique) services at the forefront of FinTech Industry, vision, benefits (health care, gym, unlimited free coffee), competitive salary.
None if you expect a competent FinTech entry-level experience.
Advice to Management
More performance-based incentives, more outings together.