Compare Computershare vs Experience Commerce BETASee how working at Computershare vs. Experience Commerce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Computershare vs. Experience Commerce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Computershare scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Experience Commerce scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Computershare.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Computershare.
I have been working at Computershare full-time for more than a year
The company is investing in a new organisation in Edinburgh, which means there are ample opportunities to grow if you put the work in.
Some may find the transition the company is currently facing difficult, there is no quick fix to a major overhaul. There is a high turnover of staff and some confusion as roles are thought out and... evolved but as each department finds its flow, I believe if you try your best you will benefit.