Compare Consumer Reports vs Evidera BETASee how working at Consumer Reports vs. Evidera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Consumer Reports vs. Evidera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Consumer Reports scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Evidera scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Consumer Reports had 10 more reviews than Evidera that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Cr" was the most mentioned Con at Consumer Reports.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Evidera.
I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than a year
A company that has people at the centre with a strong track record in supporting companies with evidence development and generation. A very talented team of consultants that works together to support... each other and clients with strong leadership.
Locational teams focused in hub offices in Europe and US
Advice to Management
Keep on the good work of keeping people at the centre of the organisation