Compare Convergint vs TSS (Total Security Services) BETASee how working at Convergint vs. TSS (Total Security Services) compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Convergint vs. TSS (Total Security Services). Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Convergint scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Values and beliefs" was the most mentioned Pro at Convergint.
- "Paid on time" was the most mentioned Pro at TSS (Total Security Services).
- "Values and beliefs" was the most mentioned Con at Convergint.
- "Area managers" was the most mentioned Con at TSS (Total Security Services).
I have been working at Convergint full-time for more than a year
Non for this employer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS JOKE OUTFIT
Complete lack of management skills Complete lack of respect towards all staff ‘Global Integrator’ is just an image. It’s a small local business, operating under a bigger name No work life balance... No Progression No team work The engineer has all own-is put on them, nobody wants to help!
Advice to Management
Learn how to manage people and respect!!! There is such a lack of respect across the board that nobody wants to go the extra mile to help anyone out Convergint Vs & Bs is all a load of BS,... propaganda set out by our US Counterparts, often spoke about but never put into practise. There is no work life balance and there is no recognition for hard work
I worked at TSS (Total Security Services) full-time
Plenty of overtime available, good salary, thorough training, good management
Long hours, isolating, always on feet