Compare Credit Suisse vs G-Research BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. G-Research compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. G-Research. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- G-Research scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at G-Research.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Con at G-Research.
I have been working at G-Research full-time for more than 3 years
Friendly teams, with incredibly bright colleagues. Management respect and heed advice and direction from technical teams. Industry leading compensation, would be hard to beat unless you're willing to... sacrifice your life outside of work. Great support throughout virus period.
Security restrictions, but these are improving. Working from home was previously restricted, will have to see how this is handled after the virus period.
Advice to Management
Continue doing what you're doing. You clearly value upwards feedback, continue to do so!