Compare Credit Suisse vs HSBC Holdings BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. HSBC Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. HSBC Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at HSBC Holdings.
- HSBC Holdings had 171 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Senior management" as a Con.
I worked at HSBC Holdings full-time for more than a year
Lots of opps to learn on the job, good communication with management within FCTM.
Seems to be too big for its own good in some ways - lots of inefficient processes that drain time (and the life) out of employees
Advice to Management
Manage to Lead change and bring out the best in employees