Compare Credit Suisse vs Peninsula BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. Peninsula compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. Peninsula. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Peninsula scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Employment law" was the most mentioned Pro at Peninsula.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Peninsula.
I have been working at Peninsula full-time for more than 3 years
Really diverse range of work which is expanding my skills all the time and the team really come together to deliver projects in the best possible way. I’ve worked in a lot of places where you’re... tasked with work and deliver that in isolation but I’ve always been working with others here to reach the same goal.
It’s busy. Covid hasn’t affected our team with regards changes but the company are always moving forward so there’s a lot to do. I feel like I have clarity on what I need to deliver though.