Compare Credit Suisse vs REED BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. REED compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. REED. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- REED scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at REED.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
- "Dress code" was the most mentioned Con at REED.
I have been working at REED full-time for more than 10 years
The training, long term investment in your career, the opportunities, support and working for an ethical and caring company. I have been able to be involved in various activities that support my... local community that REED actively encourage me to be involved. I feel like I am a constant journey of development and improvement, as I grow with the company.
We have great digital technology now, so we just to ensure we utilise the technologies as early as we can to ensure we are ahead of the game
Advice to Management
Continue to focus on the journey right from the start and all the innovations we can implement that help everyone from candidate, client and comember