Compare Credit Suisse vs Standard Chartered Bank BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. Standard Chartered Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. Standard Chartered Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Standard Chartered Bank scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Credit Suisse.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Standard Chartered Bank.
- Credit Suisse had 59 more reviews than Standard Chartered Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Standard Chartered Bank full-time for more than a year
A great place to work where colleagues and management want you to succeed and progress your career. There’s plenty of work and opportunities to grow as an individual. Managers value their staff and... don’t micro manage. They’re are also very competent in their own roles and value ideas and people who want to make an impact.
Central IT systems and tools could be improved to help IT functions be more productive and deliver faster. Technical innovations in business lines could be help through stronger community and... industry collaboration where there is more sharing of knowledge and expertise.
Advice to Management
Promote community culture and global collaboration.