Compare Credit Suisse vs eClerx BETASee how working at Credit Suisse vs. eClerx compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Credit Suisse vs. eClerx. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- eClerx scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Credit Suisse had 87 more reviews than eClerx that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at eClerx.
I have been working at eClerx full-time
They do not discriminate on the basis of major subject of B.Tech. The process is simple and easy. A good student with a sincere approach can get an offer from TCS easily. Process goes one day long... and at the end of the day, you walk with offer.
Interviews are never quality. Some students are rejected on random basis and there is no base standard according to which students are hired.