Compare DFID vs Crown Agents BETASee how working at DFID vs. Crown Agents compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at DFID vs. Crown Agents. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- DFID scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Crown Agents scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Crown Agents had 6 more reviews than DFID that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at DFID.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Crown Agents.
I have been working at Crown Agents full-time for more than 3 years
After some challenging years recently, Crown Agents has now turned a corner and is heading in the right direction. Short and mid-term strategies are having the desired effect to make very positive... changes across the organisation. This has built a solid foundation for the organisation to expand upon and grow into the future. Crown Agents is an extremely interesting place to work with a large array of international development projects being implemented across the world in numerous different thematic areas. The variety ensures that there is always something new and challenging to get involved in and there are always opportunities to learn and grow. The organisation delivers a large number of projects that have real impact for the people they look to help which makes it an extremely rewarding place to work. Crown Agents has multiple offices around the world which adds to a very rich and diverse culture which further enhances the working experience.
As will all organisations that have gone through change to turn things around there is still work to be done and certain areas that can be improved on. However having delivered on the immediate... priorities it appears management are turning their attention to the longer term focus areas to address this. The sector in general is facing challenging times ahead which will have to be carefully navigated.